Monday, February 14, 2011

~S.H.I.H~2~

Long time did’t update my blog >_<
I was just realize after my friend told me about it…
Miss you bloggie~~

Now is….er…..2.22am in the midnight…
I can’t sleep >_why??
Cause I was craving for rice …really …jing cha…

omo…im dying now … x_x urg.
Yeah you heard it right……is RICE!!!!!
I can’t believed that I did’t take rice for 3 DAYS!!!
for god sake is 3 DAYS!!!!

Im dying n.o.w TT.TT
You know how I feel now?? It was like a vampire craving for blood ….
I swear that I will had my breakfast with rice tomorrow >_<
Anyway ytd was valentine day lol
and the most funny thing was……my mom dump my papa at home and went outside with her friend during valentine day …hahahaha lmao
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------me :“hey dad” greeting my dad that just enter the gate ^^

dad: “hey….where’s your mom??”

me: “she going out….with her friend….”(you really don’t know it dad?? Well her friend is your colleague too…)

dad: “with who?”

me: “auntie jane” answer by me

(silent…….)

dad: “did you take your dinner yet??”

me: “yeah….just a moment ago….”

(silent again…………..)

Dad: “………I did’t even had my dinner yet” (poor papa ……>_<)

Me: “so……….what are you going to do now??”

Dad: “…….. i……had no idea…..”

And it end with my dad drived out to meet with my mom hahahaha lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment