Thursday, March 10, 2011

what you read now is dangerous and please don't imitate it =.=|||

today my class end at 2.30 .....(happy~~)
haven't had my lunch yet so was planning to buy A&W to fill up my poor stomach ^_^
so on the way back home i stop by the A&W and buy my coney dog (yummy~~~)

and you know what??
after i "dabao" my lunch ....i can't find my car-key >_<
is not in my pocket !!!
is not in the plastic bag that content the coney dog!!!!
is not at the counter there

omg!!!!!!





and i found my carkey after 15 minutes wondering around the A&W and the convenient store beside it since i buy something at there while waiting for my <3 coney dog<3 to get ready~~

lets guess where i found my carkey =.=

5
4
3
2
1

bingo you got it correct~~

is in my car ~~~~<3
=.=||||
urg!!!!!!
FRUSTRATED!!!!!

i swear i will be more careful next time >_<
too careless
(while thats my personality...can't help it >_<~"oh tor ke??"
god bless me haha


No comments:

Post a Comment